Please contact your service location for hours and restrictions:
- CATS Transportation will continue to provide transportation for medical and other appointments. Phone: (585) 589-7700.
- Holley Senior Center will be providing take-out lunch meals and emergency food bundles. Phone: (585) 638-6395.
- Albion office, 409 East State Street, will provide emergency services and food bundles 8-11:30am. Phone: (585) 589-5605.
- Batavia office, 5073 Clinton Street Road, will provide emergency services and food bundles. Phone: (585) 343-7798.
- Child Care Resource & Referral. Information on child care providers. Phone (585) 589-5088.
- ACT Program. (585) 589-5754 or use social media – ACTprogram.org.
- EHS Child Care Partnership Program. Phone (585) 589-5321.
- Main Street Thrift store will be closed week of 03/16/20 for cleaning and sanitizing. Phone: (585) 589-1430.
- All Head Start / Early Head Start classes are suspended until further notice. Phone: (585) 589-5683.