COMMUNITY- WIDE “DRIVE THRU”
Thursday, May 14, 2020
9:30am to 11:30am
Community Action Main Street Store
131 S. Main Street, Albion NY 14411
Community Action of Orleans & Genesee has partnered with Foodlink and Orleans County Office for the Aging to provide a community-wide food distribution to supply households with a box of emergency food in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLIENTS:
- This will be a drive-thru model; NO WALK INS, clients must stay in car and have their ID visible and do not roll your window down.
- Please have trunk cleaned out so box of emergency food can be put into it. Have your trunk open and ready. Once your trunk is closed and tapped, you may drive away. This will be a no-touch distribution and proper social distancing must be maintained at all time.
- No walk-ups; only 1 BOX per household per car.
- There will be NO pre-registration for this event, it is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS
- Questions please call Annette at Community Action 589-5605 Monday-Wednesday from 8am-11am.