The Holley Center
Katrina Chaffee – Director
Deb Rothmund – Coordinator
75 Public Square
PO Box 206
Holley, NY 14470
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Emergency food pantry serving residents of Eastern Orleans County
- Emergency clothing pantry serving residents of Eastern Orleans County
- Maudie Mae’s Community Kitchen serving lunches Monday – Friday from 11:30am to 12:30 pm. Open to all residents of Orleans County. A $2.00 donation is appreciated but not required.
- Family Development/Case Management services
- Public access computers with internet
- Senior activities including bingo and crafts
- Surplus food distribution site
EOCC is also available to the public for group meetings. Please call for details or to make reservations.
Coordinated Health Services.