Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- 1 – 8 oz package of neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup riced or chopped cauliflower
Heat oven to 350 and spray a pan with non-stick spray or a very light coat of cooking oil. Reserve half of the mozzarella cheese and put remaining ingredients into a bowl and microwave until the cheese is melty. Stir to combine and sprinke the top with remaining mozzarella. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy with cut raw vegetables.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!