Need Info? Try the COVID-19 Toolkit
COVID-19 Toolkit contains:
• How to Communicate With Different Audiences: Facts on: Facts on
COVID-19’s impact; talking points on the importance of vaccination, vaccine
safety, and other preventive measures.
• Key Things to Know Information on the most important things you need to
know about the COVID-19 vaccines.
• FAQs: Comprehensive list of questions and answers related to vaccine safety,
effectiveness, side effects, availability, and cost.
• Social Media: Sample Facebook and Twitter messages and images to share.
• Talking About COVID-19 Vaccines With Family and Friends. Tips
on how to have open and helpful conversations about COVID-19 with people
you care about.
• Quick Tips for Partners: Ideas on the various communication tactics you
can use to amplify the campaign messages among members of your community.
• What Fully Vaccinated People Need to Know: Recommendations on
what people who have been fully vaccinated can start doing, and things they
need to continue to do to protect themselves and others.
For updates and other material resources, visit: WeCanDoThis. HHS.gov
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!