- 1-2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bag of coleslaw or brocolli slaw
- light mayonaise – to taste
- sweetener of your choice
- 1 ripe avocado
- jarred roasted sweet peppers
- small shallot or use garlic and onion salt
- salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste
Salt and pepper chicken. Place with 3/4 cup water in an instant pot on high pressure for 20 minutes. Alternatively, simmer in a pan until it falls apart. Shred cooked chicken with two forks.
Mix mayonnaise, sweetener, salt, pepper, and anything else you like in cole slaw with the bagged slaw. Keep the dressing light.
salt and pepper potatoes and spray with a light coat of oil ie: olive oil. Roast in the oven at 375 until fork tender.
Place avocado in blender with about 1/4 of water. Add salt and pepper and garlic powder or salt if desired.
In a bowl place roasted potatoes and cover with shredded chicken. Next add slaw, roasted red peppers, and top with avocado sauce. Enjoy!