Please contact your service location for hours and restrictions:
- CATS Transportation will continue to provide transportation for medical and other appointments. Phone: (585) 589-7700.
- Eastern Orleans Community Center (Holley) will be providing take-out lunch meals (Monday – Friday at 11:30am) and emergency food bundles (9am-Noon). Phone: (585) 638-6395.
- Albion office, 409 East State Street, will provide emergency services and food bundles. The food Pantry is open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 8am to 11am, until further notice. Call first. Phone: (585) 589-5605.
- Batavia office, 5073 Clinton Street Road, will provide emergency services and food bundles. Noon – 4pm. Call first. Phone: (585) 343-7798.
- Child Care Resource & Referral. For information on child care providers contact Taryn Moyle at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Program page on this website.
- ACT Program. Use social media – visit ACTprogram.org for options on contacting us.
- EHS Child Care Partnership Program. Office is closed. Call (585) 589-5321 for more information.
- Main Street Thrift store will be closed week of 03/16/20 for cleaning and sanitizing. Phone: (585) 589-1430.
- All Head Start / Early Head Start classes are suspended until further notice. Phone: (585) 589-5683.
- Weatherization Programs are closed until further notice due to safety of employees working in homes. 589-5605 or 343-7798
Staff– Watch for an important email communications for further directions. Please note: you must return all unsold tickets upon returning to work so they can be accounted for.
Ticket holders– You should contact your seller for additional information. Hold onto your ticket so that you may receive a refund (or exchange). Most of our staff are not working on-site. Please be patient as we work through a process to provide refunds while following social distancing guidelines.
from the Board of Directors, can be found under Staff Resources.
Send Us Your Questions or Comments[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]